Monday, February 18, 2013

Scottzilla

Not much new to report this week.  Just a few cute pictures.

Scott made his first art project in daycare last week for Valentine's day.  His teacher said he tolerated it.  I of course love it and have it displayed prominently on the refrigerator.  My first piece of mom art.


Also, Scott is NOT a morning person and prefers to sleep in as late as possible.  I caught this scene Saturday morning while Daniel was playing the guitar and Scott was passed out


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


He's starting to be a little more smiley, though not reliably so, so I haven't been table to capture it in a photo, and is definitely starting to follow things with his eyes- especially Daniel and I.  I know I say this every week, but it's hard to believe he's already 10 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment