J at Morning Runner tagged me to play a game called 21 things where I share 21 things (duh) that you might not know about me. I'm not sure I will get up to 21- that's a lot of things for a boring and lazy person- but I will do as many things I as I can until I have to get dressed for church.
1. I got a Kindle for Christmas!!!
I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through paper version of The Blind Side, but I was able to find a Kindle edition using the Amazon lending library, so I can finish reading it using my new toy. I've already checked out the offerings at the library, and it looks like I'm going to get spoiled by instant access to nearly anything I want to read. It's like Netflix for books!
2. Daniel and I exchanged Christmas gifts on Friday night. Why? Um... just because. I got him a few little things.
Sunday puzzle), two party-type games to bring down to play with family in Florida, a CD, and his favorite orange soda (not pictured).
3. Thursday night I was farted on for the first time in my life by my friend's 5-week old baby. Who knew something that powerful could come out of something that small? It vibrated my leg!
4. I don't think pictures of people's abs belong on the internet. I don't care if you are pregnant and/or have an eight-pack. I do not want to see your bare stomach.
5. Holy cow it was cold the last two days. I wore my new calf-length down parka for the first time. It's like walking around in a fashionable sleeping bag. I don't know how I lived without it!
6. I know some people reading this will disagree, but it drives me nuts when people call their pets their kids. You are not a dog mom. The dog is not your fur baby. Dogs that have puppies are dog moms and puppies are babies to the dog. Basic science, people. I understand loving your pet- I've had pets that I've loved very much- but they weren't my kids. Just had to get that one off my chest.
7. I maybealmost wish it would snow... just a little.. before Christmas.
I'm supposed to tag people, but since no one reads my blog except me, if by some miracle of science or nature you are reading this- consider yourself tagged.