Friday, December 14, 2012

What would have been 39 weeks of pregnancy

Is now a beautiful baby!



This is approximately how baby Scott would have been situated if he were still checked into his womb (haha) at the Hotel Me.  He'd be a bit more squished together, but he was sleeping in this picture, and I didn't want to risk waking him for the sake of anatomical accuracy.

Thank you all so so so so much for all your calls, e-mails, thoughts, prayers, etc. etc.  Even though I've been out of the loop (what time is it exactly?) giving you updates, I do truly appreciate knowing that we have so many people out there who care about us.

Very briefly (because I currently do have a crying baby who just had his diaper changed - the horror! - and is hungry for third lunch), although he was on the small side at birth, Scott is healthy on all measures and was able to be with us at the hospital and come home with us when I was discharged yesterday.  (If that last statement was confusing and cryptic to you, I will explain a bit more later)  I'm recovering well from the surgery, and - after spending several days interning as a personal care nurse for two very needy people - Daniel has decided the computer science is the career path for him after all.

There are a million more things I want to write, but I really need to go!  Back soon (I hope).




No comments:

Post a Comment