- I promise never to show a picture of my bare stomach. This is not an episode of Jersey Shore (insert horror that Snooki is having a baby here).
- I promise never to call my stomach a "bump". This is also not an episode of Teen Mom.
- I promise never to say "we're pregnant". I'm pregnant. My contribution to this project lasts 9 months. Daniel's lasted 9... well... considerably less.
- I promise to try to write about non-pregnancy related things at least some of the time. I feel a little justified in blathering on and on about it because I feel like I've been on the receiving end SO MANY TIMES in the past year or two and I DESERVE IT but I do recognize it's annoying. There will be lots of non-pregnancy related pictures (oh please don't let me get sick on a 15-hour trans-Atlantic flight) from our trip to London.
- I promise to try to be funny and try to laugh about stuff and not be a complete obsessive worry wart who knows EVERYTHING and freaks out about EVERYTHING.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Let me tell you, I have read a lot of blogs dealing with pregnancy. A lot. And I know how obnoxious they can be. Therefore as my loyal blog readers, I hereby promise that I will try not to commit any of the most egregious sins I've seen.