Monday, May 21, 2012

I promise

Let me tell you, I have read a lot of blogs dealing with pregnancy.  A lot.  And I know how obnoxious they can be.  Therefore as my loyal blog readers, I hereby promise that I will try not to commit any of the most egregious sins I've seen.


  1. I promise never to show a picture of my bare stomach.  This is not an episode of Jersey Shore (insert horror that Snooki is having a baby here).
  2. I promise never to call my stomach a "bump".  This is also not an episode of Teen Mom.
  3. I promise never to say "we're pregnant".  I'm pregnant.  My contribution to this project lasts 9 months.  Daniel's lasted 9... well... considerably less. 
  4. I promise to try to write about non-pregnancy related things at least some of the time.  I feel a little justified in blathering on and on about it because I feel like I've been on the receiving end SO MANY TIMES in the past year or two and I DESERVE IT but I do recognize it's annoying.  There will be lots of non-pregnancy related pictures (oh please don't let me get sick on a 15-hour trans-Atlantic flight) from our trip to London.
  5. I promise to try to be funny and try to laugh about stuff and not be a complete obsessive worry wart who knows EVERYTHING and freaks out about EVERYTHING.  
But on the other hand, I don't get to see most of you all very often and I wanted to share the big changes that will be going on over the coming months.  Feel free to call me out if I start breaking too many rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment