- Runs have been completed with the aid of long sleeved shirts and mittens. I knocked out 12 miles in 1:51 yesterday, which was a bit slower than last week, but still under my goal time of 9:20min/mile.
- "Real" college football started
- The Gators win vs Tennessee. We watched most of the second half of this game and applaud new Coach Muschamp on his screamership ability.
- Oklahoma (sadly) wins vs FSU but only after 3/4 of each team were taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
- Clemson beat Auburn, which highlights the fun part of college football- that anything can happen at any time.
- Miami beat Ohio State, which highlights the fact that Ohio State is not- and never has been- as good as people want to believe*.
- Chili was cooked in the crock pot.
- Yarn projects came out of hibernation.
- Still working on turning this:
- Into this:
Today is a rest day from working out, but I still have plenty on the agenda including:
- Making no-kneed pizza dough from Cooking for Geeks
- Prepping finger foods (planned: veggies + hummus + sausage + cheese + crackers) and salted-caramel brownies for a baby shower tomorrow night.
- Late afternoon yoga class
- Maybe adding a some blue to those white snowflakes???
- Getting ready for the week ahead
Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday! What do you have on the agenda? Any signs that it's fall where you are?
*I'm looking at you, Badgers, who think that playing Ohio State means you have a tough schedule.