Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog!  I decided it was time for a change from EarlyRunner, where I haven't written anything about running since... I dunno... March?

The title Theology and Geometry is a hat tip to one of my favorite books, A Confederacy of Dunces.  In it, the main character, Ignatius J. Reilly, categorizes the world into things that have "theology and geometry" or "taste and decency" and those (which were most things) that do not.  It seemed like an appropriate title for the place I plan to share musings on things I enjoy and those that offend my delicate sensibilities.  First, a short tutorial.

Things that have taste and decency:

Ice cream sundaes


Baby sloths



And that new Buddy Holly cover by Ceelo





And things that do not:

Madison's Hippie Christmas


Olives


And the Nyan Cat



I plan to keep EarlyRunner around because I want to be able to look back and link back to things written there, but this is where I plan to post from now on.

I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you followed me over here!

4 comments: