Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Three Things Tuesday

1. Vote, election, patriotism, duty, honor, service, country, blah blah blah.  Secondary to hoping the guy I want to win wins, I really hope that the outcome the election is clear enough that this doesn't drag on beyond tonight.

[source]

2. It's official.  I can't sit all day at work anymore.  If I lean forward in my chair, the baby wiggles to get me to stop squashing him.  If I lean back, he squashes my lungs.  And sit up and use good posture all day? Right...  So I got industrious yesterday and adjusted my keyboard and monitors up so I could alternate standing and sitting (on a tall chair).


The set up is kind of ghetto right now - everything is balanced on plastic paper trays - but I'm liking it so far.  I've been alternating about an hour of standing with an hour of sitting, and I'm much more comfortable at the end of the day.  I didn't want to make any permanent changes until I decided if I liked standing, but I think I might pull the trigger and get an actual standing desk after the baby is born.

3. Check out this radish that kind of looks like a runner (hat tip, Daniel).



No comments:

Post a Comment