Friday, October 5, 2012

29 weeks

This is going to be a short update because we are about to leave on our Ikea-venture.


Perfect for fall, the fruit/vegetable of the week is acorn squash:

[source]
The baby has been very active this week - tons of kicks and punches but also big movements that feel like someone turning over in bed.  Part of this is because the baby is starting to get cramped in there and part is because I think he *might* have turned head down this week.  I've started to feel a lot more movement on both the side and top of my stomach rather than just at the bottom.  But who knows.  There's a lot of twitching going on down there, too.  Every week he becomes less tolerant of bad posture when I sit.

The best thing about this week is that- for whatever reason (maybe because turned upside down???) - I've had MUCH less trouble with indigestion.  Rather than munching antacids morning noon and all night, I haven't had to take any in several days.  I guess I can't expect that to stay for long since he's only going to get bigger (but not too much longer...) and everything will continue to get smushed up until he's born.

Well... it's time to head out.  Stay tuned for the future of the nursery.  Thanks for all the furniture advice/ suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment