Friday, October 12, 2012

30 Weeks

Seeing a "3" feels like hitting a milestone.


For comparison, here's me at 20 weeks.  I commented in that post that I'd "grown a lot".  Um... yeah...


And 10 weeks.


I really do look as bad as I felt back then.  I may have had the tiniest bit of a waist remaining, but it was all I could do to remain upright.  I wouldn't trade an ounce of lung capacity lost to go back that point.

Still not quite here yet (this was the pillow you could wear to try on maternity clothes):


But actually it's not far of either... I'm thinking I might hit that by 40 weeks.

The vegetable of the week is the cucumber:

[source]

The baby is continuing to grow and mature.  I got a thumbs up from the doctor at my appointment yesterday.  The baby's heart beat was strong, and I was measuring on track, but we were going to wait a few more weeks for the baby to move around before we check on positioning.  As for me, I got my Tdap booster so my arm is pretty sore.  We talked about doing movement checks throughout the day and signs of early labor (eeek).  But yeah... everything is going well, and I start going back in every 2 weeks.  

2 comments:

  1. You look great at 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I still feel good, but I can see how I'll be VERY ready to have this baby 2 months from now. I'm also SO glad I'm not going to be 9 months pregnant in the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete