I'm guessing most people have seen this already, but if not, some of these are pretty ingenious (all images are from Buzzfeed).
Some of my favorites are:
1. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water so your hard boiled eggs peel like this:
Instead of this:
Editors note: I haven't actually tried this to see if it works, but I'm curious.
2. Clean a blender without having to actually wash it:
3. Make a BLT that actually has bacon in every bite.
I don't really like bacon, but that's a work of art.
4. Eat a cupcake without ODing on frosting:
5. Keep a Popsicle from dripping all over you:
6. Make a PB&J sandwich so the jelly won't drip all over you (Does this happen a lot? I don't make PB&J often, but I don't remember ever having the "jelly bath" problem).
7. Instead of heating up your house by turning on the oven, use solar power to bake cookies in the summer (This one has "risk of food poisoning written all over it.)
The only one I take issue with is "how to squeeze a lemon":
I think the tongs are a good idea, but you're supposed to turn the lemon so the cut side is facing up. The way she's squeezing it now, all the juice AND all the seeds would go right into the pitcher.
Oh, and there's also one about folding a fitted sheet but I don't think the pictures make the method very clear:
I guess I'll keep using the "ball it up" method of folding fitted sheets for now.
Hope you have a good Tuesday.