Friday, December 7, 2012

38 weeks

Pumpkin!!!!

Even though I'm still getting bigger, I think the baby must have dropped at least a little bit because I'm so so so so so much more comfortable today than I was last week.  I feel like I've got a bit of lung capacity back, and my heartburn... well... it's still there, but I feel less like a fire breathing dragon.  My feelings move from being so so so so excited to finally meet the baby, to overwhelmed with the thought of becoming a parent, to disbelief that - even after all this time - I've actually got a baby growing inside me and I didn't just eat some suspect Taco Bell.

Here's a little pregnancy retrospective.

8 weeks:


To 38 weeks:



If there's radio silence on this end for a chunk of time (other than over the weekends - I don't typically post then), know that I'll post baby pictures as soon as there are baby pictures to be had.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! I'm so excited for you! You'll be a new member of the parenthood club soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete