Today was Scott's due date, and I have to tell you, I'm glad he didn't try to come yesterday or today. One of my pregnancy fears was that I'd go into labor during a snow storm, and yesterday we had a huge one. Here's the view from the back of our townhouse:
Here's the accumulation on the back porch. It's piled up as high as the seat of our kitchen chair.
The conditions were so bad outside - especially with the wind - that we really would have had to call 9-1-1 and started boiling water if Scott had decided yesterday was the day to make his debut.