Monday, February 4, 2013

Mr. Scott

8 weeks old!  I can hardly believe it.


Scott's newest hobby is hanging out in his bouncy seat, fighting wild animals.


And he's starting to grasp things... sometimes.  Mostly fingers and my shirt when he's nursing, but he's also grabbed a hold of Daddy's nose and we got him to hold this teething ring.


This week is another big one... the start of daycare.  I have a pile of things (I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon) - clothes, bottles, diapers, pacifiers, etc. - collected together, ready to be labeled with our initials to take in with him.  We'll see how it goes when I drop him off, but right now I'm feeling pretty relaxed about his first day of daycare - mainly because I know I'll be home with him again all day Tuesday.  Plus, he had a successful three days at "Camp Nana" last week.  He was fine taking bottles during the day and being fed, rocked and put down for naps by a "stranger". 

Have a Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment