Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

1. Haterz gonna hate, but it was totally worth the walk to the hospital in the snow to get this.


2. I've been doing a lot of yoga but I haven't done any strength training since 10/25.  After hitting the weights pretty hard this summer, I've kind of lost my mojo.  Maybe I'll bust out my 30-day Shred DVD as a prophylactic against sprouting bingo wings.

3. I'm excited that there's only one more full week of work before we have a long weekend.  I made the mistake of telling my neighbor, who is an ENT resident, that, and he was like, "Oh, that's nice... I'm off on Christmas this year." and that made me feel lame.  But I'm still looking forward to the long weekend.

Anything you want to get off your chest this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment