Sunday, November 27, 2011

Woe to the Gators

An exchange on the Gators' message board that pretty much sums up our entire season:

What do you think about the Gators' execution?

I'm for it.  The coaches, too.


Yeesh, that game could not end fast enough.  The Gators played horribly, and that was BEFORE our quarterback threw three touchdowns and had to be Medivac-ed out with a fatal injury to his pride.

And what's up with Urban Meyer possibly/probably going to Ohio State next year???  Doesn't anybody have any loyalty anymore???  What happened to the "I need to spend time with my family.  I'm going to die if I don't get my blood pressure under 200/150" we heard last year?


The only thing good that came out of the game last night is that I learned that this exists.

ZOMG.  An electric jacket.  Be still, my heart.


One last day of freedom until we return to the work week.  Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment