|I started it all! There's no going back.|
2. Funny political news story of the weekend: Lululemon customers are outraged over the company's new "Who is John Galt?" shopping bags. Evidently Lululemon's founder, Chip Wilson, was a huge fan of Ayn Rand. However, many yoga devotees find the message of Atlas Shrugged- in some ways considered the Bible of the Tea Party- at odds with the tenets of yoga.
3. Horrifying political news story of the weekend: Police peppery spray defenseless protesting UC Davis students who were just sitting on the ground.
4. Back to point #2- yoga is hard if you go to a real class and actually try. After a 90-minute class doing most of the Ashtanga primary series, I was totally wiped out. Between all the sun salutations and vinyasas, I have no idea how many push-ups I did. My arms say "a lot".
6. I just discovered Goodreads again from Katie at Cookies and Crafts. It's a cross between Netflix and Facebook where you can rate books you like and don't like (take that, Heart of Darkness!) and see what your friends are reading to get book suggestions. Anyone else on it? I don't want to spam the world, but I currently only have two "friends" on there.
7. I need to go or I'm not going to be able to dry my hair before we have to leave for church. The temps are hovering around freezing, and I don't want to be like this guy:
|Credit If you actually want to take credit for that...|