Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful for

1. Saint Toasti, who kept my feet warm at the Berbee Derby this morning

Best.  Thing.  Ever.
and for Kerri, who gave me the hook up with the exclusive Team in Training indoor waiting area so I could     pee in warmth and comfort before the race started.

2. The ability to get out and run a 10k, even if it wasn't as fast as I would have liked.  At least the 6 miles I ran should balance out the entire box of toffee I'm currently nomming.

3. Vegetables served with brown sugar and cinnamon.  I'd eat way more vegetables if they all came with brown sugar and cinnamon.



4. The fact that Daniel took care of disassembling the chicken.  I don't like it when my meat looks too much like an actual animal.
  


5. The democratic process.


Signed the petition first thing this morning!


6. I don't have to go to work tomorrow!!!!!!  Let the epic laziness begin!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I didn't do the Berbee this year - had wanted to - just didn't get signed up and then decided that it didn't fit in very well. I still got out there and ran 4 miles.

    Enjoy the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete