Friday, January 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like January

This was the scene when I got off the bus after work yesterday.  We've had a few more inches of accumulation overnight.



It's hard to believe it was almost 50 degrees on Wednesday and I was in Florida just a little over a week ago.  

I ate my last FL orange yesterday.  Very sad.


Maybe after Daniel graduates, we'll move somewhere it doesn't snow so much... like Portland.

Credit
If you haven't watched that show, you totally should.  It's pretty funny... the dream of the 90s is alive in Portland... it's where young people go to retire.  You can stream it on Netflix and the episodes are only like 20 minutes long.

On the menu last night:
Credit
This was okay but not super great, which was disappointing because as a rule, TJ's prepared foods are pretty good.  The author of the post where I snagged that photo didn't like it either.

I work out:
3.2 mi in 30 minutes on the treadmill and some back and leg exercises at the gym.

Operation declutter: 
Nada.  Portlandia and 30 Rock (I love you, thank you for coming back to me!) won't watch themselves. Since the tasks are pretty easy, I didn't think I'd have a problem doing them each evening, but it hasn't turned out that way.  I think it's more realistic that I'll try to pick a few things from each week and do them in an hour-long declutter binge on the weekend.

Bible: 
Joseph is in Egypt.  God loves Joseph.  The Egyptians are uncool.




No comments:

Post a Comment