Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby clothes!

Let the cuteness begin.  Our first baby item arrived in the mail yesterday courtesy of my mom and dad.  It's little outfit with a gator riding a surfboard.

Hopefully this won't cause any confusion later on in science class...

It's 12-month size so it should fit around this time next year.

Hold on a sec...

OMG that means this time next year I'm going to have a cute little baby who wears cute little clothes and he'll be crawl around and maybe he'll even try to pull himself up on things but he won't really be able to because he'll still too little and he'll like things that flash and make noise and he'll smile and laugh and putting stuff in his mouth like grass and we'll have to stop him and maybe we'll have started feeding him little bits of solid food like maybe tiny pieces of watermelon if we can steal any from Daniel and... and... and... 

Whew.  Okay.  I'm back.

Thanks, Mom and Dad.  I'm looking forward to when baby Moonpie can wear it.

2 comments:

  1. The outfit is seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the gateway drug. Now I'll be helpless to stop myself.

    ReplyDelete