Saturday, August 25, 2012

iThink iLike iT

Was the title way too much?

Yesterday evening we joined the 2nd decade of the 21st century and bought an iPad2.


Daniel got it all set up last night, and I played with it for a little while this morning.  I was proud of myself for figuring out how to open my e-mail, use Google reader, set up an Apple account, download the NPR app and listen to a program over the computer speakers all on my own and all without getting angry and throwing something soft.

So far today has been busy.  I got the grocery shopping done this morning and then loaded and unloaded a car full of kitchen stuff at the new apartment.  We're planning to take a second load over this afternoon once Daniel gets home from school and will probably load up the car once more tonight so I can unload and start organizing tomorrow morning while Daniel is rehearsing for the church service.

We also have tentative plans to have dinner at Eldorado Grill tonight as my official birthday dinner.  Here's hoping they'll make a virgin margarita!  Now I'm off to play with our new toy until Daniel comes home and it's time to start packing again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment