Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday again...

Already.  Why does a weekend day feel like it's 4 hours shorter than a weekday?  But the apartment is clean (enough), I feel caught up on sleep, the kitchen was stocked, meals were planned, parents were called, piano was practiced, church obligations were performed, blog posts were written, baby books were read, and I have a good sense of what needs to be accomplished at work this week.

Here's a look at posts I have in the pipeline:

  • The last 2 or 3 posts about our trip to London.  Two months later... yeah I know.
  • Book review of Easy Labor (spoiler alert: it's not easy).
  • Healthy eating before and after baby
  • Thoughts on daycare
  • Things I've learned during my last four years as a research statistician 
The weather channel assures me that it's not going to thunderstorm (haven't been out yet) so I'm headed out side for a run.  See you tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment