Thursday, August 16, 2012

More baby stuff!!!


Yesterday I got a package in the mail from a college roommate full of fun baby stuff, some of which belonged to her daughter who was born last fall.

The #1 most exciting item in the box was the super soft, warm baby sack for car rides during the winter.  I totally wish it were socially acceptable for adults to wear things like that when it's cold.  The only problem I can see is there aren't any foot holes to work the gas and break pedals, and even that could be overcome because Daniel does most of the driving during the winter anyway.

I'm also now a proud owner of The Happiest Baby on the Block and an accompanying CD of white noise sounds (track #4 is a hair dryer), which is genius because I was having visions of having to leave a hair dryer on all night.  She also added copies of Hop on Pop (always a favorite), a board book called Spots and Dots that has black and white designs that the baby can see before he can see colors, and a couple pre- and post-natal workout DVDs.  I envision a lot of home/garage workouts in my future, and I know I'll appreciate having some variety.  However, I can tell you I am NOT looking forward to the first sit-up I try to do after the baby is born.  
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment